Antiguo Seminario San Felipe Neri
Plaza Santa María, s/n. 23440, Baeza How to get
Founded as a seminary in 1660 by the Bishop of Jaén, Fernando Andrade de Castro. The works were carried out by Eufrasio López de Rojas, author of the facade of the Cathedral of Jaén. It was no longer used for the purpose conceived in 1969. From the exterior, the façade that looks out onto the Plaza de Santa María stands out with two stories high where critical and festive cheers decorate its stones. Inside, there is a patio with strong Tuscan columns and double arches. Today it houses the Antonio Machado headquarters of the International University of Andalusia.