- Monday: 13:00? 16:30 / 20:30? 24:00
- Tuesday: 13:00? 16:30 / 20:30? 24:00
- Wednesday: 13:00? 16:30 / 20:30? 24:00
- Thursday: 13:00? 16:30 / 20:30? 24:00
- Friday: 13:00? 16:30 / 20:30? 24:00
- Saturday: 13: 00? 16: 30 / 20:30? 24:00
- Sunday: 13: 00? 16: 30 / 20:30? 24:00
Mesón Don Chema
Escaleras del Mercado, 2, Cazorla - 23470
Located in the centre of Cazorla, the Restaurant Mes?n Don Chema offers its clients salons decorated with traditional motifs of the area where we are located, where the traditional mountain cuisine of the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and Las Villas is carefly recalled. It is located in a small and narrow alley that can be accessed from Doctor Mu?oz Street by going down some stairs.
Mesón Don Chema belonging to Southern RenaissanceKNOW MORE
Mesón Don Chema belonging to Parque Natural Sierra de Cazorla, Segura y las VillasKNOW MORE
- Starters to share: Partridge pate, croquettes and RinRan. I don't have a picture of RinRan because they didn't put it on us, they changed it for a Russian salad, and I was very sorry, because I wanted to try it (again?).
- First courses: Salad of peppers dressed with EVOO, and homemade scrambled eggs (beans, asparagus, ham and egg).
- Main courses: Orza loin with potatoes a lo poor and padrón peppers, and Sirloin in house style sauce with "pajarillos fritos" (dried and fried chorizo peppers).
- Desserts: Homemade coffee flan and rice pudding.